Our waterproofing division was appointed by Sheffield Hallam University to carry out the roofing refurbishment of the Stoddard building utilising Sika Liquid Plastic – Soladex 15 coating system.
Everlast Group was employed as the specialist principal roofing contractor to deliver the roof liquid coating of the refurbishment scheme.
- Buildings existing roof was made up of a series of pitched, profiled metal roofs with Metal valley gutters.
- Access created a significant. To ensure appropriate access Everlast worked along side their scaffolding division and Latchway to overcome all the site issues.
- Everlast coated the existing metal roofing and gutters with the Sika Liquid Plastics metal roof coating – Soladex 15.The system allows for ease of detailing while been cold applied mitigating the need for heat.
Quality roofing system delivered, meeting stringent performance requirements. Reduced maintenance needs due to restricted site access issues.
- Insurance backed 15 year material and workmanship Guarantee
- Cost effective solution to meet the performance specification issued by the consultant.
- Quality assured contractor programme ensuring high quality application with the support of the Sika Liquid Plastics technical team
- Project delivered on budget.