« back to news
CONTRACTS SUPERVISOR - APPLY NOW
Due to sustained growth and development, Everlast Waterproofing are seeking to appoint a Contracts Supervisor.
- Setting out, co-ordinating and implementing site establishments, to include stores, offices, welfare, hoists and other site arrangements.
- Ensuring that all operatives have the correct licences for installing the materials proposed for each project.
- Assisting in the delivery of projects generally by active involvement on site and aiding of the labour teams.
- Assisting in the co-ordination of all operatives’ activities and reporting to the Everlast Contract Managers on a daily basis.
- Demonstrate to new operatives the techniques of applying various types of roofing materials.
- Inspect work in progress and completed work to determine conformance with specifications.
- Check that materials, plant, equipment and labour are on site in accordance with contract and programme requirements, as required to produce good quality work.
- Issue, monitor and check day-to-day work of roof workers & sub-contractors.
- Ensuring that safety plans and method statements are adhered to on site by all operatives and sub-contractors who are working for or representing Everlast Waterproofing.
- Comply with all aspects of Construction Phase Health and Safety Plans.
- Ensure compliance to the Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Responsibility Procedures.
- Ensure compliance to any Quality or Environmental Plans for projects.
- Ensure there is a safe system of work in place for all site activities and that safety equipment is provided at the correct time.
- Undertaking site audits generally.
- If circumstances change, inform the Contracts Manager and ensure agreed variations are adhered to.
For any aspects of this role which you are less familiar than you would like to be, full training and support would be offered. Your personal aspirations for advancement and development would be assisted and encouraged.
There will be a requirement for you to be client facing from time to time, predominantly on site at pre-start and progress meetings.
There will be a requirement for you to have a regular presence on sites in order to best fulfil your duties and as such we encourage remote and home working when it suits you to do so.
Everlast’s principal areas of operation is within the refurbishment sector, although we do undertake new build work from time to time. Whilst we cover all sectors of the construction market, our client base generally includes Building Surveyors, the rail infrastructure, main contractors, local authorities, the education sector, industrial business owners and retail & city centre property portfolio owners.
Our roofing disciplines include:
- Built up felt
- Single ply
- Liquid applied waterproofing
- Slating and tiling
- Standing seam systems
- Cladding and cladding aesthetics
- Hot melt systems
- Green roof systems
- Fascias, soffits and rainwater goods
- Gutter lining
- Lead work
- Mansafe installations
- Small builders works and dilapidation schemes
Please send CVs to:
We look forward to hearing from you.