Everlast Managed Asset (EMA)
The Everlast Managed Asset is a new way to manage your capital expenditure and operating budgets for maintaining your roof assets. Its purpose is to facilitate increased cost efficiencies whilst simultaneously dealing with shrinking budgets and limited resource.
The EMA programme delivers:
- Roof systems, dry and leak free for the period you specify.
- Reduces your facility operating expenses for maintenance and repair.
- Offers budget predictability in planning and maintaining your roof asset.
- Provides you with a planned and strategic approach to managing your capital expenditure.
- Delivers a quality single-source solution to meet your roofing asset needs.
- Reduces your day to day roof maintenance demands, enabling you to concentrate on core activities.
Unlike traditional warranties which only offer limited repairs and short term coverage the EMA provides:
- On-going diagnostics
- Proactive maintenance
- Backlog of required maintenance and repairs eliminated
- Roof replacement, If beyond serviceable repair
- Actually guarantees roofs will be leak free as it reduces your long term maintenance costs
This is done by Everlast assuming technical and financial responsibility for roof related leaks, for a fixed price. With financial interest on the line what better motivation is there, than delivering quality workmanship that stands the test of time.
It’s all about being pro-active in leak prevention, not just reacting when a leak occurs.
Our EMA is delivered through a three stage methodology. This is detailed below in brief
We carry out a diagnostic based inspection and inventory of all your roofs that are to be covered by the EMA.
- Thorough evaluation of the roofs via visual inspections.
- Destructive and non-destructive tests are then conducted to determine underlying conditions (Troxler / Thermagraphic Surveys).
All information gathered during this phase is made available to you, which will include:
- Condition Reports
- CAD Drawings
- Digital Photos
- Budget Plans
All this will enable you to set priorities and manage your roof assets proactively.
Repair and/or replacement of roof components as appropriate, ensuring assets are brought up to appropriate standards.
- It enables you to manage your operating costs more effectively, we do not replace any system prematurely, a common and costly decision in many roofing projects.
- Roof systems are repaired, restored and replaced only as and when needed.
- Elimination of emergency leak repairs and unplanned system replacements.
Proactive, preventative maintenance and transfer of risk.
- Everlast will assume complete responsibility for keeping your roofs leak free and your budgets predictable.
- The outsourcing of this responsibility, allows you to manage your roof systems, and not the roof system to manage you.
- The EMA provides a methodology, risk transfer and budget predictability.
Call us today on 0113 255 2739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about any of our roofing services