« back to case studies
Waterproofing - Quorum Business Park – Q6, Newcastle
Quorum Business Park – Q6, Newcastle
Date: November 2013
Our waterproofing division was appointed by Knight Frank to carry out the installation of a new roof covering to the Q6 Office Block in Newcastle.
Everlast Group was appointed to carry out roofing works to this relatively new building.
- The existing roof is similar to what was previously installed on the Stoddart Building at Sheffield Hallam University. (See separate case study)
- Everlast installed insulation mechanically fixed through the existing metal deck and a single layer overlay with Resitrix SR Grey.
- The following works were also included in the roofing package:
- Mansafe System
Regular management attendance on site ensure that the project delivered with Zero snagging.
- 20 year material and workmanship Guarantee.
- System installed that requires minimal maintenance and has a life expectancy of over 50 years.
- Fortnightly inspections by the Resitrix Technical representative to ensure waterproofing installed as per the specification.
- Full comprehensive Operation & Maintenance file provided upon completion of works.
- Project delivered on programme and to budget.
Please click here to download the complete case study.