« back to case studies
Waterproofing - Finham Park High School
Finham Park High School
Date: March 2014
Our waterproofing division was appointed by Finham Park High School to carry out the roofing refurbishment to 2500m² of roof areas at Finham Park High School, Coventry utilising the Tremco Hi-therm & Tremco LWS systems. Project Value £601K
Everlast Group was employed as the Principal Contractor to deliver the new roof refurbishment scheme.
- The existing roof areas comprised of multiple blocks at varying levels with an existing felt waterproofing system in place together with numerous rooflights.
- The school remained a live environment throughout the duration of the project. This created extensive logistical issues which were overcome by careful planning and management between Everlast and the school.
- The system specification was to fully remove all existing waterproofing down to the structural timber deck, remove and replace all rooflights with new and install a new additional timber deck and Tremco Hi-therm built-up felt roof system to include new insulation throughout.
- Works to the Sports Hall and Changing Rooms were carried out utilising the Tremco LWS system and these areas could not be temporarily vacated whilst removal of the existing roof system was undertaken.
Quality roofing system delivered. Increased U-values due to insulation upgrade together with new triple skin rooflights.
- 20 year material and workmanship Guarantee.
- A high performance solution to meet the client’s specification requirements.
- Quality assured contractor programme ensuring high quality application with the support of the Tremco technical team.
- Project delivered on budget and on time.
Please click here to download actual case study.