« back to case studies
Waterproofing - Crofton Academy
Date: April 2013
Our waterproofing division was appointed by Strategic Team Group to carry out the roofing refurbishment to 1200m² of roof area at Crofton Academy, Wakefield utilising the Tremco Hi-therm system. Project Value £250K.
Everlast Group was employed as the specialist subcontractor to deliver the new roof refurbishment scheme.
- The existing roof areas comprised of multiple blocks at varying levels with an existing felt waterproofing system in place together with numerous rooflights.
- The school remained a live environment throughout the duration of the project. This created extensive logistical issues which were overcome by careful planning and management between Everlast, the Main Contractor and the school.
- The system specification was to fully remove all existing waterproofing down to the structural metal deck, remove and replace all rooflights with new and install a new Tremco Hi-therm built-up felt roof system to include new insulation throughout.
Quality roofing system delivered. Increased U-values due to insulation upgrade together with new triple skin rooflights.
- 20 year material and workmanship Guarantee.
- A high performance solution to meet the client’s specification requirements.
- Quality assured contractor programme ensuring high quality application with the support of the Tremco technical team.
- Project delivered on budget and on time.
Please click here to download the actual case study.