« back to case studies
Rail - Doncaster Station
Date: February 2011
Our Rail Division was appointed by Network Rail to undertake the re-roofing works at Doncaster Station. Project value £201,000.00
Everlast offered a one stop shop to Network Rail for all access and roofing works.
- Works consisted of re-roofing the building with 96,000 clay plain tiles, re-lining of the lead gutter using a liquid waterproof coating and installation of a felt flat roof to the main station roof.
- Everlast’s scaffolding division erected a scaffold wrap to three elevations, providing access to the elevations to carry out the works.
Due to the project complexities, project reprogramming and alterations to the scope were developed in conjunction with the client and TOC
Detailed communication ensured that all elements of the project were managed providing the client with the confidence in delivery.
- The project team were able to adapt to the significant restrictions placed upon us due to the live station environment and taxi rank congestion around the scaffold access towers and loading bays.
- The project was delivered within the client budget
- Programme variations were managed
Please click here to download the complete case study