« back to case studies
Rail - Barrow Hill Relay and Generator Room
Barrow Hill Relay and Generator Room
Date: January 2014
Our Rail Division was appointed by Colt Construction to carry out the installation of a new roof covering to the Relay and Generator Rooms. Project Value - £37,000.00
Everlast Group was appointed to carry out roofing works to this existing building.
- The existing roof was stripped down to the deck
- Everlast installed insulation fully adhered to the existing deck and Tremco built-up felt
- The following works were also included in the roofing package:
- Scaffold access and Scaffold design
Regular management attendance on site ensured that the project was delivered with Zero snagging.
- 20 year material and workmanship Guarantee.
- System installed that requires minimal maintenance and has a life expectancy of over 50 years.
- Full comprehensive Operation & Maintenance file provided upon completion of works.
- Project delivered on programme and to budget.
Please ckick here to download the complete case study